Sunday 21 September 2008

Recovered?

Okay, I guess it's time to summarize the weekend now.
First and formost, I was happy to see my visitors reaching 12,300 on the day of my second anniversary! Yay! Still would like to hear a little something from you readers though ... ;)

I've been suffering a cold pretty much all of the weekend, and while I haven't been completely under the weather, I haven't been able to study nearly as much as I should have! My head just hasn't been with me at all, and that makes studies pretty much impossible. I know there's not much I could have done about it, but that doesn't change the fact that I have fallen behind, both in the Greek-course and in the essay writing! And I have an intense enough semester now, without falling behind ...

I have felt better tonight, I have prepared the sentences for tomorrow - although it was almost scary, but I fully realized how much I really don't know and how far behind I have gotten now! *yikes* I have also managed to clean the kitchen and bathroom, run the vacuum and take a shower, so I definately think I'm on the mend now.
I do hope I won't get worse tomorrow, when I have to go out and about again ... but I can't miss lectures, so I have no choice ...

I know I have a really rough semester ahead of me now, trying to both take Greek and write the essay, and I know I have to put pretty much all the time I have into studying - and I don't mind that so much. The problem arises when something happens that makes me unable to study ... Since things are so intense right now, I can't afford to take a break, I have to keep up all the time - because it's pure terror to try to both keep up and catch up on stuff you've missed!!! Which is exactly what I'm in for this week! *sigh*
Things are the way they are now, not much to say or do about that - but it will be difficult to deal with, and I can definately not stay sick any longer, that would be pure disaster! So pleeeeease keep your fingers crossed my cold is really getting ready to leave for good now!
Thanks!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, and I wish you a great week to come!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Vildåsnans törst, Åke Lundqvist
Currently watching: Wire in the Blood, season 3
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Greek Lectures, shopping, STUDIES

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

happy to hear you're feeling better! Hope next week will be really good for you!

was great chatting yesterday btw - have missed you!

*hugs*

Jessica said...

Thanks! Unfortunately today has turned out to be a pretty rotten day! :( I guess I can just hope tomorrow will be better, right?

I agree, it was great "seeing" you again ... hope we can catch up soon again! :)

*hugs*