Sunday 6 January 2008

Not The Fresh Start I Was Hoping For!

I had hoped to get a really good day today, in order to get a "fresh start 2008", but unfortunately, it didn't quite turn out that way!
I have been very tired all day, I don't really know why, but I'm guessing it comes from finally being back home where things are normal ... I didn't get much sleep during the holidays (if one of the girls slept, the other usually screamed - well, almost anyway!) and I was almost contantly tense and had problems relaxing, so I think all that is catching up with me!
But no matter how tired I am, everything will jump-start on me tomorrow morning, so I really wished I could have had a better day today!
I have started studying, but haven't gotten that much done, and I have been in a bad mood all day - very annoying!

I really do want to change things now, so I truly hope this was only a temporary set-back! I normally have a hard time adapting to a busy schedule, but right now I actually think I'll feel better once things have really started, and I know what's expected of me! When lectures start, I get the books I need from the library, I know what I'm supposed to concentrate on etc, I'm hoping I will be more efficiant and productive ...

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 1
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Errands, Uni, Studies

No comments: