Saturday 26 January 2008

Top Priorities?!

I seem to have a very big problem these days! I have no idea how to prioritize my life! I have a million things and more that I have to do, but I cannot for the life of me come up with a balance that works right now - and it's very frustrating!!

I have a lot of studying to do, after all I'm taking three courses at the same time now - way to go! - but if I were to only prioritize my studies, I wouldn't do anything else at all! I'm always behind and there are always things to do, so if all focus is on studies, I would even be sleeping or eating ... and that doesn't quite work, does it?
And I also need to keep up with things like cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking ...and also keep up with personal interests, such as the internet! Okay, so I know my own hobbies shouldn't be that much of a priority, and I have cut down on a lot of stuff, but what's left are things I'm really interested in and like doing! I enjoy my blogs, but of course it takes time to keep them updated regularly ... I'm a member of a few forums, regarding things I'm interested in, and what's the point of being a member, if you don't take part in what's going on there? I also enjoy making graphics and digi.scraps, and aparently I'm not that bad at it, because I'm getting compliments from a lot of different areas now ...

But I still ALWAYS feel bad about myself!!
If I'm studying, I have a hard time concentrating because I know I should water my flowers, or clean up the bathroom, and do I have any clothes left or do I have to do laundry?
And if I'm cleaning, or go online or whatever, I constantly feel bad for not studying ...
It's a MESS!

I know there's only been a week yet, of this semester, but I really, really, really, really hope I can find a solution that works, because I don't know if I can stand another 20 weeks of this ...

Okay, sorry about the depressing entry, things aren't really that bad right now! I've been in a better mood overall today, but I still feel very frustrated about always feeling like I'm doing the "wrong" thing, no matter what I do!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Actually ... the Bible! :)
Currently watching: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies, sorting through photos, cleaning, possibly shopping, computer stuff ... and probably some other stuff I can't think of right now.

No comments: