Friday 25 January 2008

Ups And Downs!

My life is certainly going through a lot of ups and downs at the moments!
I've had some down-periods lately that I'm not happy with at all! I had very high hopes for this semester, even though I knew it would be a lot of hard work I knew what I wanted to make of it ... and so far I haven't done much at all!

Okay, in my "defense", I knew I went through a lot during the weekend before this semester started, which made me tired and more or less strained me of all the energy I had. But I still really want to make this semestera good one, and I cannot do that my sitting around feeling terrible!! I do hope I can turn things around and get my life 'back-on-track' again, where it's suppoosed to be!

I'm sorry about this short entry, but I don't have much to write about, and I'm fairly tired right now! I will share some digi.scraps I made recently!! I am adding all scraps to an album, but it is only for "friends" that I trust (and include more scraps than I share here). I have sent out an invitation to this album, but if you haven't gotten one and want it, feel free to leave me a comment or send an email (jessiezorro@gmail.com). But remember I will decide wether you can an invite or not! :)
Hope you like them!!





I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your weekend!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Brotherhood of the Rose, David Morrell
Currently watching: Stargate Atlantis
Currently listening to: Learned Ladies III: Miss Claudette, Philip Quast
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies, hopefully

No comments: