Wednesday 9 January 2008

Riding On A Roller Coaster!

Today has been a very up-and-down day, both practically and emotionally - so it really feels like I've been on a roller coaster all day!
Unfortunately, most of the day has gone down, so I'm not in a great mood tonight! I feel like I'm trapped in some messy world where all I have to do is untangle constant problems, but no matter what I do, I never solve anything! I know things aren't supposed to be easy, but I was kind of hoping to be able to address one problem, solve it and leave it behind me, to deal with the next one. But now it seems like everything is connected, and the more I try to do what I think is right, the messier things get! *sigh*

This whole semester will be very tough for me, because I think I will take double courses, meaning I'll be studying 200% (well, not really, but it's a bit complicated to explain), but at least when all that is underway, I'll know what is expected of me! Now, until about 20 January, things are just messy, and I don't know what to do, or how, to make it work out right ... which is very frustrating, especially since two courses grades are depending on me working things out! *gulp*

Sorry I don't have a more upbeat note tonight, but I'm really struggling at trying to work things out - and at the same time preferably study about 18 hours a day *sigh* - and it's very frustrating when I feel I can't.

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown
Currently watching: The Simpsons
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies ... what else?

No comments: