Thursday 2 November 2006

Countdown: 2 hours 19 minutes

Hello again!
Dynamite
Well, not long now ... I'm starting to get ready to go soon, although I'm shaking so much from anxiety, I have a hard time getting ready ...
Disappointed 3
I've gone through our report like five times now, or something, I've re-written most of what I'm going to say, and I've tried to check out what the others will say. To be honest, I think that the actual presentation in itself just might work out - but I'm so completely terrified of the discussion-thing afterwards ... I just feel like I know nothing at all, and that I have absolutely no answers whatsoever if I'm questioned about something.

Still, these hours will pass to, I guess there's no doubt about that. I am worried about what will happen, and how I will cope, but I can't do more then my best, which is what I'm always trying to do. If that's not enough ... I guess I'll have to try to deal with that as well ...

I'm not sure if I'll be able to compose an entry tonight, it all depends on what's happened - but otherwise I'll try to write something tomorrow!

Take care!
Have a nice day! *little ironic smile*


Jessica's Websites

No comments: