Tuesday 7 November 2006

Happy News!

Despite everything that's happened lately, I actually have happy news tonight! Yay!
I found out that the grades for the previous course had been reported, so I immediately loggged on to check it out (we can see our reported grades through the internet), and I was happily surprised to see that I got the high grade, Pass with Distinction!! YAY ME!!
We were told that nobody had failed the course (it's practically more or less impossible to fail a course like that if you don't drop out - which some people did ...), but then there was the question of Pass or Pass with Distinction! I really didn't think I'd get more than a passing grade, although of course I'd had some kind of vague hope for the higher grade. But when I tried to go through what'd really done on the course, I didn't think I deserved more than a passing grade - but aparantly the teacher felt differently! And I'm soooo not complaining!! *lol*

I visited my work place today, for the first time in a very long time! This was one of those up-and-down-experiences ... which felt rather weird, as I don't usually get those at work!! Some stuff didn't go well at all, and other went better than I had expected! *confused*
Still, with the grade-thing and all, I guess this will have to constitute a good day - even if some stuff weren't that great at all!

I'm really tired, and I have quite a lot of stuff to do tomorrow as well, so I'd better try to get some sleep now!
Good night!


Jessica's Websites

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Way to go! Congratulations sis!!

Jessica said...

Thanks! :D :D
*me happy*