Friday 3 November 2006

Lots Of Thoughts!

Today has been a 'thinking day' for me, I think!
I feel like I have gone through quite a lot during the last couple of months, and even though I have tried to deal with most of it, it still feels different now, when I've had a closure! There are certainly a lot of developments that have occured since the beginning of September, and I think it will take quite a while before I feel like I've completely gone through them ... A great deal of what has happened in the past months have been absolutely wonderful, and to tell the truth, I have accomplished more than I'd ever dreamed of ... actually, that was a bit funny - I just have to bring it up here. When we'd finished our presentations yesterday, we were supposed to have some kind of "ending" to the course, the teacher we had first - whom I'm not so familiar with - said that it had been a great course, we were a fun group to have etc (I think he meant it and all that, but still - what else could he say?? *lol*). Then the other teacher would say something, he's the one I've been in contact with regarding my private presentation, and he knew me from before, he knows a bit about my problems etc. He also said that the group was funny, always eager to discuss stuff ... and than he said that it'd been very nice to see how some of the students in this group had really developed a whole lot during the course!! At the moment I was feeling totally low, so I couldn't look up and meet his eyes, but I have a feeling that he meant me - and probably some others as well of course, but I think he's seen that I have managed to accomplish a lot during these months!
However, all things haven't been that great ... I guess no complete disasters have occured - although it was quite close at one point - but some things have been very hard for me to handle, and that is also something I have to try and deal with now that I'm supposed to put this course behind me!

Okay, enough of the seriuos stuff now! :-)
I did not wake up with a headache this morning, which felt absolutely fantastic!! I managed to go to a newly opened mall, I've been wanting to go since they opened about a month ago, but since it's quite far away, I haven't felt I could take the time. Well, I did today, and it was quite a lot of fun! I didn't buy a lot, but it was fun to go around and look ... although I wasn't alone on a Friday at around noon ... I didn't stay very long, because the buses don't go very regularly, but it was still a funny little outing!

My latest creation with Photoshop! :)
I'm not happy with it, I have to admit ... but since I'd gone through the trouble of making, I thought at least I'd publish it! *lol* I don't know, I don't have much inspiration with Photoshop these days ... it seems all my graphics end up looking exactly the same ... *boring* I'd love to learn "blending", which seems totally cool, but I have a strong feeling I need another version of Photoshop to make that work! *annoying*

I hope you have a lovely Friday night and that you'll have a great weekend!



Jessica's Websites

10 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Don't worry..you should be able to do blends with your Photoshop version. ;)

Jessica said...

Really?? I should?!? Please come for a visit and teach me how!!! *lol* (I'll do anything to convince you to come here!!*lol*)

The Darkest Night said...

Well...I do blends sometimes (I think? *lol*) and we have the same edition of photo shop..so you should be able to do it too ;)

*lol* Yeah, you'll get a photoshop lesson next time I come for a visit (and I WILL come for a visit *promise*)....

Jessica said...

Yay!!! I never thought I could do that!! *wo-hoo* Looking forward to your next visit (and not ONLY for the Photoshop lesson - I promise!! *lol*)

The Darkest Night said...

You can do EVERTHING with Photoshop! *lol* Well..almost ;)

Cool! I hope I can come for a visit soon! (WHY can't I be rich?)

Jessica said...

Wooo-hooo!!! Me like Photoshop ... although I just might be able to get another version too soon ... *fingers crossed*

Yay - me want visits!!!! :D :D :D

The Darkest Night said...

Aw....thanks! :)

Cool! Which version will you be getting?

Jessica said...

Well ... I'm not quite sure, I have this friend looking around for Photoshop CS, Photoshop CS2 and/or some version of Photoshop Elements ... Don't really know what I'll end up getting (if anything!), so I guess it'll be a surprise! :)

The Darkest Night said...

Ok...I hope you'll get something cool! :) :)

Jessica said...

Thanks, I hope so too! :D