Friday 27 October 2006

Am I Insane?

Today has been slow, to say the least ... which comes from the fact that I woke up with a migraine! I'm not very surprised by it, I've been under a lot of strain and pressure lately, and I could somewhat relax yesterday since at least the written part of the project was finished! But it meant that I had to spend most of today in bed ... I really should have started a heavy study session today, to prepare for the oral presentation on Thursday, but there was no way I could study today! Guess I'll have to make up for it tomorrow!!

Oh JeezI'm seriously thinking of doing something that I'm afraid is completely crazy too!!
In order to "celebrate" the 21st James Bond film, there's been a release of all the previous 20 movies, in a lovely box set, each film has been digitally restored, with lots of extra interviews and special features - each movie is on a two-disc dvd ... I soooo want it! But it's soooo expensive of course!! Now I got this offer, with actually quite a large discount, but it's still awfully expensive - and I don't know if I'm gonna buy it or not!! Mouth At Side
The entire box, with 20 movies (that is, 40 discs!!) normally costs 2995:- (~US$414 or ~£218) ... but with discount it would be 2495:- (~US$345 or ~£182)
It's a fairly good discount - but it's still a lot of money!!! "What do I do? What do I do?" I know I don't have to decide tonight, but it will be a tough decision to make! After all, I've been a devoted James Bond fan since I was ten years old - I saw my first Bond movie ("Octopussy", if anybody's interested...) when I was seven!! It would be SO cool to have the complete collection ... but it IS totally expensive ...
Yeah, I'm rambling - sorry about that!

Since I've been in bed most of the day today, I don't really have much more to write about there ...
Take care guys!


Jessica's Websites

5 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

(I made a comment to this 2 days ago, but I think my computer messed it up..sorry!)

I can totally understand that you want that Bond box! It looks so cool! (I got a similar offer.. from Discshop I think, and I had a hard time convincing myself NOT to buy it... and I'm not even a big Bond fan... *lol*)

Jessica said...

No worries - hope it'll work out for you in the future! :)

Yeah, I totally want it ... but I don't think I'll be able to afford it! *sobbing* At least I'll have to wait a couple of weeks - after my trip to Karlstad - to see what the economy is like ... but I WANT IT!!! *lol*

The Darkest Night said...

Good luck! I hope you can get it! *fingers crossed*

Jessica said...

Thanks sis! I really hope I'll be able to afford it too ... hey, why can't just money start pouring down from the sky - precisely where I'm walking?!??? That'd be SOOOO great!! *lol*

The Darkest Night said...

Oh yeah..I would like that too! *LOL*