Saturday 7 October 2006

Frustrated And Exhuasted!

I am not in a great mood today, I'm having real problems with my studies at the moment. I started today with the chapter on which I'll give my "lecture" ... and I didn't understand a thing!! Shock 2 It's in English, and I usually don't have a very hard time reading English litterature, but this was really awful! I know that sociology is tough that way, because it deals with an enormous amount of different conceptions that really need to be carefully outlined and explained if you are to understand any of it ... and of course, this book isn't much for explaining at all ... Rolling Eyes The chapter is about 16 pages long, and I've worked non-stop at translating stuff since about 1p.m. today ... and I've gotten through about 6 pages!! How am I going to be able to do this?!?!?! (<--- that was the "frustrated" part *lol* ... and well, the "exhausted" part comes from that too ...) I really feel that I have to be finished with the entire lecture by Monday night, because I'm gonna need the other days to really learn it ... but how?!??
More and more, I've come to realize that I can't study 24/7, because I just don't have that kind of energy level, I need to sleep at some point. Well, of course I can sit with the books 24/7 but seeing as how I can't even read the words or make any kind of sense about anything, there's just isn't much point.
Added to that I'm "loosing" study time tomorrow afternoon, when I'm going to see the "Musical Highlights" show (although I'm totally looking forward to if of course!! Rolly 3), and also when we have lectures on Monday!
I still have that true motivation to actually going through with this, but I also know that I can't unless I really know the material ... and how can I know something I don't even understand ... *sigh*

Sorry, I've been rambling on forever about this, I really didn't mean to ... Blushy 2
Guess I'd better get back to my studies now ...
Seeya!




Jessica's Websites






No comments: