Saturday 28 October 2006

A Pretty Rotten Day!

I haven't had a great day today ...
I was meant to study pretty much constantly - and I haven't done anything! It's really terrible because I know I have a lot to do, I really should get on it, but for some reason, I didn't today! Even though I managed to get some other stuff done, I still feel awful about not having studied ...
Darn
I know there's nothing I can do about it now, I have to accept it, and I have to start studying tomorrow ... and all that sensible stuff - but I still feel rotten!!

I did a minor update on my Les Misérables website today, you can check it out at http://hem.bredband.net/lesmiserables/ (Some pretty cool looking pictures, even if I do say so myself!)
I have also added some auctions to the Swedish auction site Tradera - you can see them here: http://www.tradera.com/category/auctionlist.aspx?ftgnr=212855&page=1
I'm in desperate need of money so I'm hoping I'll be able to sell some stuff at least!!

I'm sorry for this short blog entry today - but I feel really awful about today and I feel like I should get up at about 4 a.m. tomorrow morning to make up for it!! And if I should, I'd better head for bed soon!

Take care!


Jessica's Websites

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Les Miz pics!! :)

Anonymous said...

btw, I have a blog question:
how do you put a picture at the top of the blog
( in the title & description area ) ?

Jessica said...

Hey!
Glad you enjoyed the pics! :) :)

Regarding the pic ... do you have Blogger Beta? If you do, you just go to ...oh, it's called something like Modify Page Elements or something, and than you can add it there ...
If you don't, I think you can just add an html-code in the box where you put your blog description ... I think I did that before I had Blogger Beta (but I recommend you change, if you haven't already - it's sooo much easier to change the look of your blog with beta ...*lol*)!
Hope that helped - I'm totally tired, so I'm not sure if I'm making much sense at all at the moment! :)

The Darkest Night said...

Sorry to hear you've had a bad day :(

The Les Miz pics are really wonderful!! :) :)

I wonder how he/she was able to get them though...did they allow photographs just because it was a "special" evening?

Anonymous said...

thanks Jessica!! :D
I don't have Blogger Beta, but maybe I'll change, if beta is better ;)

D.

Jessica said...

the darkest night:
I agree with the Les Miz pics - they're amazing!! I think they allow photography on these 'special occasions', I know this girl took photos of the 20th anniversary as well (which I have on my site *proud now* *lol*), and also at Phantom's 20th anniversary ... I know it's totally forbidden on regular shows, but I think they make expeptions during these celebrations ...

Jessica said...

dakota:
No problem!
I actually thinks that Beta is better - it's easy to change and it's easier to work with Beta! Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

The Darkest Night said...

Ok..cool!! We'll have to go the next time they have a special show then! *lol* Maybe I can get to make a fool of myself...again... *lol*

Jessica said...

*LOL*
I wouldn't mind, I just know it's totally hard to try to go at a precise date like that! I would have LOVED to go on this anniversary show - but unfortunately there's a LOT of planning invloved ...

The Darkest Night said...

Yeah...I know... we really should move to London...*lol*

BTW I hate to be a pain but we REALLY need to start planning some other stuff... (Cats, GBG-christmas, Guys and Dolls......I wanna play! *lol*)

Jessica said...

Yay! I soooo wouldn't mind living in London! :D

And you're not a pain - we NEED to start planning ... *yikes* Guess we'll both have to pull ourselves together on MSN some day!

The Darkest Night said...

thanks ;)

Yeah...next time on MSN we REALLY need to start making some plans...deal? ;)

Jessica said...

You got it dude!! :) :)